Unlike in other Scrum or agile courses, approved CAL Educators who offer Certified Agile Leadership demonstrate years of real-world experience and success coaching agile teams and supporting agile transformations.
The CAL program consists of three foundational certification modules: CAL Essentials, CAL for Teams, and CAL for Organizations. To master these concepts, take two prerequisite foundational modules, then progress onto Certified Agile Leader, which features a blend of validated practice, advanced education and peer-driven workshops.
Leaders today are striving to stay on top of rapidly changing business needs and must recognize rapid adaptation as critical to their success. You are now required to shift the way you think about your role as a leader, your relationship to your employees, and the culture of your organization.
Build a foundation in agile, cultivate a safe-to-fail mindset, and confidently guide any organization toward sustainable agility with any combination of these three certifications that best meets your leadership goals.
About Certified Agile Leadership Essentials
Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) modules bring awareness and understanding to the foundations of agile leadership. Discover the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave. The focus on agile leadership essentials equips you to embark confidently on the journey toward leading with agility and championing agile transformation in your workplace.
About Certified Agile Leadership for Organizations
C-suite leaders and executives are now required to shift the way that they think about their organizational culture and employees and become change agents. In CAL for Organizations, participants will gain knowledge, skills, and techniques that will help them to work toward sustainable agility for their organizations. The goal of this module is to bring awareness to the practices and principles of agility and how they apply to business/organizational agility. Through case studies and various models, participants will gain insight into how agile will and can work for their teams and organization.
- Attend eight hours of live instruction (per CAL module – Essentials, for Teams, and for Organizations) with your CAL Educator and successfully complete the associated learning objectives.
- After completing a module, you must accept the License Agreement to receive your certification.
- Maintain your CAL certification by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Who should attend:
CAL participants vary by professional background and work experience. The common thread is their desire to enhance their workplaces (and their customers’ workplaces) with agile values, practices, and metrics. This program is for anyone leading or participating in an agile transformation.
- Organizational Decision Makers and Change Leaders
- Business Managers
- Program Managers
- Agile coaches/ Consultants
- Agile Team Members
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL-E/O) with Michael K Sahota:
Michael K Sahota has transformed personal challenges into a beacon of transformative leadership, embodying the journey every leader can undertake towards mastery and growth. As the architect of the Shift3.14 Evolutionary Leadership Framework™ (SELF), he offers a pioneering approach that integrates strategy, culture, and leadership, guiding those intent on achieving holistic success.
His insightful literary contributions, such as “An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide”, “Emotional Science: The Key to High Performance”, and “Leading Beyond Change”, are renowned for their blend of leadership wisdom and emotional intelligence. These works provide leaders with both clarity and actionable solutions to pressing challenges.
In training and consulting, Michael’s impact extends far beyond mere knowledge transfer. Delving deep into the intricacies of the human ego, he equips leaders with transformative tools, fulfilling his mission to ignite the flame of evolutionary leadership, with ripple effects promising global change.
Join the legendary training experienced by thousand around the globe.
What You Will Learn
- What To Do Tomorrow: Practical daily changes you can easily make that lead to a radical shift in your level of influence that impact your organizational performance.
- Evolutionary Leadership: How you can move beyond traditional leadership models to reclaim your ability to create rapid change.
- Culture Tools: How to diagnose culture and create a local culture shift without authority, power or budget.
- Beyond Agile: Understand how to integrate Agile into traditional cultures to overcome 90% of the challenges with transformation.
- Eliminate Resistance: Learn how to eliminate hidden causes of resistance.
- Transformation: Change patterns to increase awareness, desire and motivation for change. Practical roadmaps to scale with your people.
- Unlocking Metrics: Identify common traps to focus on the KPIs that really matter. Learn the Sahota Innovation of how metrics are measured. Unlock the truth of the how your organization is performing
INR 72,250 (Including Certification)