Story-Teller, Wanderer, Believer, Discoverer…
I wish the world could be condensed into a few words..
May be someday, humans will not require words to connect but just a look would be enough.
But as we have not yet evolved to be there, so, I play my little part, on this tiny blue speck in universe to ensure humans learn, communicate, collaborate and work better:
A CST ( by luck), An Entrepreneur ( by choice), An executive coach ( by passion), Leadership Thinker and Change influencer ( almost by force!) and an Open Space facilitator ( by hobby), I juggle between my multiple forays into the human behaviors:
As a business educator , I work with CEOs and Management to help them transform their organization
As an Enterprise Agile coach, I help organization achieve true and long lasting business agility
As a Leadership coach, I deliver Leadership training to executives and high-potential business leaders that ensures executives achieve and sustain long-term, positive behavioral change
My journeys have taken me near and afar, transgressing 37 countries and a 100 cities, each journey helping me learn something new everyday: About me, about the world around me and the wonderful people that inhabit our little rock in the universe.
After joining my first organization and started my career as a .NET Developer, my second project introduced me to the world of Agile philosophy in 2004.
I do consider this as a lucky break, as I got to work directly with the Ivar Jacobson ( the guru of RUP) and has my first tryst as a ScrumMaster. During this wonderful journey, I did traverse through many roles of a Programmer, Tester, Business Analyst and Process Consultant.
Later, I completed my CSM in 2007 and joined a Scandinavian organization ,and helped the teams there transition to Agile practices as the organization grew in India.
Between 2008-2011, I played a dual role. As an Enterprise Agile Coach for one of my large telecom clients, and being a part of the team that helped transition 10,000+ strong organization in working in a more Agile way. I also helped my employers, start and establish Agile Consulting team by helping on-board and mentor fellow Agile coaches.
In 2011, I joined a BPM industry leader and helped the India teams in their transition to Scrum
In 2012, I joined a Dutch services organization and established their Agile consulting team at in India.
2015 brought the inauguration of my dream projects and startups in consulting and training focused on bringing a change to the way Agile transformations were being handled.
- 1999: First Training Delivered on Personality Development for PG Students
- 2004-2014: Trained on Agile practices and RUP for various corporate clients
- 2013: Co-training with Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the Author of Scrum
- 2014: Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) from ScrumAlliance
- 2015: Launched India’s first Agile Coach-the-coach workshop
- 2016: Delivered the first Agile leadership session
- 2017: Open Space Agility Trainer from OpenSpaceAgility.com[now Open Leadership Network]
- Co-Founder: India Scrum Enthusiasts Community (2010)
- Co-Founder: Agile Pune (2010)
- Co-Founder: Asia Agile Forum (2015)
- Chair and Co-Organizer: First Scrum Day in India ( 2010)
- Chair and Co-Organizer: Agile Tour events in India (2010-2016)
- Chair and Co-organizer: Asia Agile Forum conferences (2015-2018)
- Chair and Co-organizer: Regional Scrum Gatherings in India (2013-2015)
- Co-chair: Global Scrum Gathering India 2016
- Chair and Co-organizer: Business and Enterprise Agility Conference (BEACON 2017)
- Co-host: Scrum and Agile Coaching Retreats in India (2016-2018)
- Host: ABCD Sessions (2020-till date)
Curated list of speaking engagements worldwide:
- Agile India 2008
- Agile Tour India events
- Regional Scrum Gatherings in India
- Global Scrum Gathering India 2016
- Asia Agile Forum events
- Discuss Agile Delhi 2016
- BEACON 2017
- Torpedo (Tieto India) 2017
- Software Development Forum, Kuala Lumpur 2012
- GOTO Conference, Copenhegen 2015
- Agile Singapore 2017
- Asia Agile Forum, Nepal 2017
- Asia Agile Forum, Dhaka 2017
Publications and Research Works:
- The Battlefield Agility Framework: 2015
- Swadhyay Framework: 2017
Contributor and Sponsor:
- The Agile Vendor Management Manifesto
- Agile Manifesto for Governance
- Manifesto for Agile Education delivery