Set goals – high goals for you and your organization. When your organization has a goal to shoot for, you create teamwork, people working for a common good.Bear Bryant
Professional and Life Coaching is…
… a series of guided conversations that enable the “coachee” to discover and implement professional and personal solutions to move towards the coachee’s goals. The important things to know about professional and life coaching is that it is:
- A series of conversations that focuses on individual growth and development.
- A process that both parties enter into willingly with clear expectations and agreements on how the process will work.
- A relationship or partnership where anything may be asked, said or considered.
Professional Team Agile Coaching and Advisory is…
… an activity of providing professional advice to implement a change/ process/ culture at a team or organization level. The entire process of designing, managing and entrenching forms part of the activities under professional advisory management.
The professionals typically have experience in their field of expertise. The advisors interact with clients, understand their Current state, goals and risk appetite, and frame a strategy and plan to help the client improve
Advisory management also focuses on continuous monitoring of the performance of the team(s) and changing the plan accordingly. The investment advice includes providing investment guidance, choosing investments which suit the financial needs and goals of the client and advising on a reshuffling of processes, organization structures and tools . Hence, the professional works with data and technical analysis and make objective recommendations to a client.
…the art of helping a group/team navigate through a meeting or a planning session using structured techniques and steps to help them successfully achieve a specific goal
Benefits of Facilitation:
- Improve meeting efficiency and outcomes
- Manage and channelize dysfunctional group behaviors towards a common goal
- Save time in meetings and reduce conflicts
- Avoid common biases and communication challenges in the meeting and increase ownership of decisions and work items
- Encourage every team members’ participation through well-known and proven facilitation techniques