Why should you attend a Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) training and workshop:
You’re a Certified Scrum Master with minimum 1 year experience, who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM®) certification.
USD 500 (Including Certification)
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Who should attend:
- Business Managers
- Business Analyst
- Senior Executives
- Start-up owners
- Customer Facing Roles
- Revisiting Agility
- Scrum (Scrum Basics, Challenges in adopting Scrum practices)
- Scrum Mastery (Scrum master role, Scrum Master Responsibilities)
- Mentoring and Coaching
- ScrumMaster services to a development team( Building a team that every-one wants to join, Delivering Potentially Shippable Increments)
- ScrumMaster and Product Owner (Understanding the SM-PO relationship, Creating a Product Vision, Creating Mission and Product Goals, Creating a Product Backlog)
- ScrumMaster services to the organization (Identifying impediments, Conflict Management)
- Scrum at Scale (Building feature teams, Different Scaled Frameworks ,Maintaining team heartbeats and sync, Continuous planning, Release planning)