Why should you attend a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training and workshop:
Mentor, Coach, Guide, Shoulder to cry on, buddy, Scrum Champion, Process Guru, The team mirror, all rolled into one, that’s ScrumMaster for you!
So, if you have that nag for nurturing relationships, helping your colleagues out in their tough times and you want to understand basics of Agile Project Management and Scrum, Certified Scrum Master(CSM) training provides you the perfect blend of learning to go with your skills.
Learn nuances of Team building, The art of influencing and playing the Scrum Master role effectively for your teams in metaphor based learning environment.
USD 250 (Including Certification)
Who should attend:
- Business Managers
- Business Analyst
- Senior Executives
- Start-up owners
- Customer Facing Roles
And did we say it’s not just for IT and software development… Any domain, any function… The learnings apply to all!
After attending this course, you would be able to:
- Describe how the values of Scrum — focus, courage, commitment, openness, and respect — are present in a specific Scrum event, artifact, or role.
- List at least rights and responsibilities of the Product Owner, Development Team and Scrum Master
- Describe at least two reasons why the Sprint goal does not change during a Sprint.
- Define the outcome of every Sprint and describe at least three reasons why that is important.
- Describe at least three ways the Scrum Master could facilitate for the Scrum Team
- State a distinction among facilitating, teaching, mentoring, and coaching
- Define servant-leadership
- Describe three scenarios where the Scrum Master acts as the servant-leader for the Development Team
- Discuss at least two ways that the Scrum Master assists the Scrum Team with responding to impediments